Built and dedicated in 1904, The Historic Church at the Winchester Opera House is a non-denominational, enchanting setting for weddings, small concerts, symposiums and meetings. A former Presbyterian church, original half moon oak pews with seating for 200 sit atop restored wooden floors. Guests observe a raised stage or pulpit and are surrounded by cascading light from the building’s original stained glass windows. The church hosts both an organ and piano for special occasions. Within a block of the Opera House facility, guests will find ample parking and easy access to the Grand Ballroom for hosting receptions. This beautifully restored structure is handicap accessible with modern heating and cooling.The restoration allows each client to tailor their wedding or speaking engagement to their specific character.